Join Hannah for this safe and effective exercise course, specifically designed for post-natal mums. Learn how to effectively re-store core and pelvic floor strength, without causing issues further down the line. The program is designed to improve not only core and pelvic floor strength but also to: help correct postural imbalances often caused by pregnancy; improve over-all strength, flexibility and mobility; give lifestyle advice applicable to life with a new baby; and most importantly, make you feel great!
This course will also give you the opportunity to meet other mums in the area who have babies of a similar age. Why not stay for a drink in the on-site cafe after class to socialise and make those all important "mum friends".
- 09:45am on Thursdays
- The Hastings Centre, The Ridge, TN34 2SA
- Suitable for pre-crawling babies
- Suitable for women at least 6 weeks post-natal, or at least 12 weeks post c-section
- 45 minute class, designed for the post-natal woman
- Guidance on how to self-assess for diastasis recti
- Experienced, qualified instructor
- Opportunity to meet other mums with babies of a similar age
- Access to short mini Pilates workouts you can do at home